Welcome to the new web home for Entos Press and “Community of Promise: The Untold Story of Moses.” I have included e-book versions of the novel in epub and mobi formats as well as the physical books that have been available for sale all along.
You might have noticed that I have not published a blog post since last May. Most of my writing during the summer was on my next novel, “The Wisdom Weaver.” I’m about half-way through the first draft. During the Fall, I was teaching three sections of Psychology of Personal Growth at a local community college for three days a week. The other two days were taken up with my counseling practice. I also taught a course for ministers during three Saturdays, and went to Riverside Church in NYC to co-lead a weekend workshop about the intentional community where I live. There was just no time (or psychic space) to blog.
Anyway, I’m back and will make a good-faith effort to write meaningful posts on a regular basis. Thanks for your patience and for your future interest.
“The Promised Land is within and among us.”
- Power, Individualism, and Community in a Neo-Liberal Economic System November 13, 2016
- Thinking, The Internet, Consensus, and Collective Consciousness July 7, 2015
- Welcome to My New Web and Blog Home December 31, 2011
- An IPPY for "Community of Promise" May 14, 2011
- The Effect of Ideology on Thinking April 29, 2011